Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals. Your generous donation will fund our mission.
The Green Room is a one-of-a-kind farm to table dinner theatre that celebrates the merging of local arts and agriculture. Formed as a 501c3 charitable organization, its mission is to enhance the culture of our community by supporting, encouraging and showcasing local artists and agriculture through the presentation of high-quality theatrical productions paired with first class farm-to-table cuisine.
It will be the first dinner theatre in the country to operate solely
We are currently seeking Founding Donors to kick our project into high gear. A location has been found that will suit our current needs and also allow room for expansion. We need to raise $2.5 million for the purchase of the land and construction. Below you will find some general information on our project. If you would like to learn more, please feel free to contact Terri Williams, President, at (610)504-2645 or by email at email@example.com
1. A commitment to environmental governance integrated with broader organizational values. This includes assessment of policies, staff responsibilities, procurement, communications and engagement.
2. An understanding of environmental impacts and how they influence the attitudes of our organization. This includes measurement, monitoring and analysis.
3. Striving to achieve reductions in our environmental impacts from building construction through production processes.
1. Use green building practices in the construction of our facility in order to receive a LEED certification
2. Reuse, recycle and repurpose whenever possible from the construction process through the performance process.
3. Locally source our food in order to serve healthy organic meals while cutting down on carbon emissions.
4. Digitize printed materials wherever possible.
This is by no means an all-inclusive list. We intend to take any step necessary to be good stewards of our facility, community and planet.
Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals and bring this one-of-a-kind venue to life!
All donations $500 and over will be acknowledged as part of a permanent lobby display and on our website.
For inquiries about project status or our upcoming events, send us a message.
We will get back to you soon!
Palm Coast FL